Cultivating Customer Engagement
Cultivating customer engagement requires an organizational culture that focuses on customers and their needs.
It’s easy to fall into the trap of treating your customers as unknown, faceless people. After all, chances are no-one in your organization ever met them. They probably live far away and may even speak a different language. But you can’t afford to do that.
A company must develop or achieve tools that will help them measure customer behaviour on their service. These tools must be capable of presenting the users behaviour once in your application and answer relevant questions such as:
- Have the users tried the service more than once?
- How much time are users investing in your service?
- Which features have they used?
- Have they been exposed to your core features and do they fully understand the value-propositon of your offerings?
- Is momentum growing or declining within the organization?
- Are they potential buyers?
Read the entire article here.